Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Open Back, Summer Tee.




 Need a cute summer shirt to wear on that beach vacation
 or to show off that new lacy back bra?
Here is another easy way to make a cute, open back, summer shirt in no time.
This time using Color Shot Fabric paint by Tulip. If you haven't tried  the New Color Shot Fabric paint by Tulip you need to.
 I love the way  this new fabric paint  helps you turn a plain shirt
 into a work of art in a flash.



 Things You Need

Add caption
 Shirt  * Mine is an XL Mens Hanes Comfort Blend.
Fish Stencil* Stencil 101
Tulip Color Shot Fabric Paint
Scissors
X-acto Knife
Wax paper

 Cut off the collar
Turn the shirt over
 Cut off the bottom, leaving a triangle in the back of the shirt.
Cut a straight line from the middle of the triangle to about 4 inches from the top.
 Tie it at the bottom.
Now let's decorate
Print then cut out your stencil using your x-acto knife.
Stencil 101. HERE


Place a piece of wax paper between the shirt.
 Place the stencil on the bottom part of the shirt.
 I started in the middle because I wanted my fish centered
*Make sure the surrounding area around your stencil is covered
 just in case you have over spray from the color shot paint.
I first sprayed all of the water blue,
then I sprayed the fish green.
 Repeat the pattern all the way across the shirt

 Let dry 30 Minutes to one hour before you wear it,
24 hour until you wash. 
Wash in cold water, hang dry.
*I hang dry all of my shirts that I paint or glitter.
  


Now you have a cute shirt to wear this summer.
Happy Tuesday.
Be Creative today.
Lots of <3,
Anne
For more of my T-shirt DIY head over to my

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!