Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Butterfly Tee: DIY





 I saw this cute  shirt on Pinterest and I really thought it would be easy to recreate.
What a perfect shirt for a summer trip to the beach.
I named this a Butterfly Tee because that was the first thought 
that went through my head when I saw it.
No Sew, Tee shirt DIY, my favorite as always.


 Things You Need.
  • Tee Shirt
  • Scissors
  • Chalk
  •  Cut off the collar
  •  Draw a scoop line with the chalk 
  • Draw 5 straight lines across.
  •  Cut the lines.
  • Stretch them out
  •  Cut a small piece of shirt from the collar about 3 inches long.
  •  Wrap the 3 inch piece around the cut lines and tie a knot.
  •  Trim any excess


Pair with your favorite jeans or jean shorts.
Have a Beautiful Day. 
Video for this is
HERE
XXOO!
Anne

XXOO

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!