Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Grey, Side-tied Tee: DIY






I really love Side Tied shirts. What is nice about this T-Shirt, DIY is that you can adjust the sizing to fit your own body shape. It really just depends on how you tie it. 



Things You Need.

  • Tee shirt
  • Scissors
  • Chalk

  • Lay your shirt on a flat surface
  • Draw a diagonal line from under the arm to the top of the  shoulder 
  • Draw a zig zag line all the way to the end of the arm.
  • Draw a zig zag line from under the arm down to the base of the shirt.
  • Cut your lines



  •  Tie the points together 
  • Adjust as needed.




I know I have been a little absent from my blog and I am sorry for that.  This is my creative place and when I don't do it,  I do not feel balance in my life. I am slowly working my way back in.
 On a top note, I am  still doing my Mind, Body, Spirit,Challenge.   For all of you who are new I am walking 1 hour and 15 minutes everyday. Plus 3 days a week I do 30 minutes of strength training.
 ( in my house not in a gym.)   Right now I am up to 112 days. My goal right now is to reach 120 days and after that 150 and so on.
 Hopefully I will be back to normal soon,
  Whatever Normal is. 
I love you guys  Thanks for all the love and support.
XXOOO

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool , i loved please visit my catalog Trend Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. We at Pezalli, produce high quality shirts for discerning gentleman, entirely hand crafted. From exquisite fit and comfort to impeccable elegance, this shirt offers you the best of both British traditional craftsmanship and modern Italian design.Pezalli Bespoke shirts are custom made with your personal choice of fabric, style components and monogram, using 22 pieces and 55 separate steps, to create a statement of style and quality unlike any other.

    http://www.pezalli.com/bespokeservice.php

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!